Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Ohhh mercy me

  1. #11
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    comes back for a peek [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    drooldrool
    thud1

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ July 27, 2004 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Cazzer ]</font>

  3. #13
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    One word.......

    <font size="12">YUM!!!!!!</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Forget the razor I'm passing the Botox for the lines in his forehead [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k

  5. #15
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
    Forget the razor I'm passing the Botox for the lines in his forehead [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]tongue.gif[/img] ~~~~~~~~~~~ @ Oni!!

    LOL I like his lines cos I'm old too and it makes me feel not so decrepit! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •